Share your stories

P R.I.P A is a paranormal group located in Apple Valley, Ca. We at the Pacific Region Investigations into Paranormal Activity (P .R.I.P A) believe that the paranormal is a real and valid scientific field. Craig and I have had extensive experience with this phenomenon. We have been investigating paranormal phenomenon for over 10 years now along with us growing up in haunted houses ourselves. Those experiences are what drive us to investigate this phenomenon now. It is our goal that thru careful scientific investigation and examination we can prove these things are real to others. We sincerely hope that thru our work we can not only convince the general public of the existence of spirits and entities but also help people who are experiencing it and have nowhere to turn for help. Having experienced this phenomenon ourselves we know how hard living with it can be and also how some people would react to coming out and asking for help. So we hope that this group will be an informative and exciting place for you to research this very real phenomenon and we hope that those living with entities can gain a measure of control thru knowledge.

So please feel free to share your stories

You must be logged in and a member of this Groupsite in order to post a reply to this topic.
To post a reply, contact your group manager(s) Join this Groupsite

P .R.I.P.A (Pacific Region Paranormal Investigations into Paranormal Activity)